SAMPLE WEEKEND WORKSHOPS
Soft skills with hard edge results
Weekends at Debden House, Essex
Debden House, set right on the edge of wonderful Epping Forest, is an Adult Education Centre run by Newham Council. For the last few years I have run a residential weekend once a year with Jonathan Smith, Associate Lecturer in Psychology at Birkbeck. The weekends are great fun and a delightful learning opportunity, where people interested in psychology can get together and explore a range of interesting ideas.
The weekends run from Friday evening through to Sunday lunch-time, including a free afternoon on the Saturday, when delegates often go for walks in the forest. All meals and accommodation are included, as are all course materials.
Examples of Courses:
- Resilience! (April 2018)
- The Psychology of Ageing (April 2017)
- The Psychology of Past, Present & Future (April 2016)
- Sane New World (ref Ruby Wax's book 2013) (April 2015)
- The Drama Triangle: Persecutor, Victim and Rescuer (April 2014)
- The Will, Choice and Decision Making (April 2013)
- Psychosynthesis (April 2012)
- Communication Skills
- Intimacy and Solitude
- Living Through Time: Lifespan Psychology
- The Psychology of Happiness
- Freedom: Illusion or Reality?
- Power and Potency
- Transactional Analysis
As you can see, these residential weekends cover a wide range of fascinating psychological topics. If you would like to book something along these lines for your own group, tailored to your own needs, either as a weekend residential or in another format, please contact me to discuss your requirements.