CHANGE MANAGEMENT TRAINING
soft skills with hard edge results
The modern workplace is always changing, both long and short-term, planned and unexpected. Understanding change management enables us to make the most of the opportunities change offers, as we can more effectively guide ourselves and others through this often difficult process. Change management skills are essential for any professional and team.
Why Change Management Training?
Change management skills are essential in the modern workplace. Rather than simply responding to external events, good change management skills enable you to take the lead, work pro-actively and utilise changes to maximise effectiveness. This training examines the issues brought about by change (for people and for systems) as well as recommending ways to smooth potentially difficult transitions.
- Understanding different types of change
- Recognising different responses to change
- Key skills for leading change
- Ideas for proactive change management
It’s essential for any professional to be able to handle change in the workplace.
Change Management Training provides individuals and teams with the understanding, tools and confidence to adopt new ways of dealing professionally with changes in the workplace, to get the best out of themselves and others.
Key learning from training:
- Understanding different types and responses to change
- Understanding organisational change
- Practical tools for managing and leading change
- Information, discussion, practice, feedback and action planning